PET
for growth and
sustainable development
Antonello Ciotti
Commercial Director

Antonello Ciotti is the Commercial Director of Equipolymers, and Amministratore Unico of Equipolymers SRL. Equipolymers is a fully owned subsidiary of MEGlobal.

He is based in Milano, Italy

In 1983, after several years with Mobil Oil in the Strategic Planning Department, Antonello joined the Commercial organization of Dow Italia in Rome. He served in various commercial roles in several locations -- Roma, Padova, Milano, and Horgen (CH)-- as Sr Account Manager for main Brand Owners, then the Sales Director for the Italian region of the polyolefins business and then Product Manager for ABS in 1990 based in Horgen (CH).

In 1993, he moved back to Italy as Marketing and Sales Manager for The Dow Chemical Company’s Plastics business.

In 1994, Antonello was a member of the due diligence team for the acquisition of 80% of INCA Spa, a leading European manufacturer of PET, from Enichem. After the acquisition, Ciotti led the company as General Manager until 1999 when Dow bought the remaining 20% of the shares and the business became part of the Dow Plastics portfolio.

Antonello Ciotti has served as the Commercial Director for Equipolymers since the formation of the company in 2004.

He represents EQP in European associations such as the Committee of PET Manufacturers in Europe (CPME) as Vice Chairman and deputy for all anti-dumping matters, Plastics Europe, Petcore and Corepla.

Antonello has a BS in Engineering from the University of Florence and a MBA degree from the Bocconi University in Milano.

 
 

You are here

> Antonello Ciotti
  privacy statement | internet disclaimer | accessibility statement
 
Copyright © Equipolymers 2017. All Rights Reserved.
®™* Trademark of Equipolymers